This is the last time I'm gonna talk about this, and after this I'll just nod, smile, exchange pleasant comments and don't care.
Results.... well... they're okay I guess, better than some but still I lost to some. But I'm not angry at them, and never will be, as a matter a fact, I'm happy that they can bring glory to our school, their parents and family, and themselves :) If I were to be angry, it would be at myself, but I'm not, so yeah, whatever. I'm always stuck in the middle of nowhere, so perhaps this is a sign that I should strive for something more?
Regrets are definite, why didn't I study harder for Chemistry? What went wrong with my Chinese? I've been asking myself these since I saw my slip, but honestly I can't find an answer and I'm not that depressed, just curious.
My results are satisfactory I guess, though I'm not entirely happy with it. Chemistry was a shocker, Moral too as well as Physics. I thought I could do better, but since reality decided to slap me I guess I'll just have to accept it. Plus, Literature, BM, Biology and Add Maths made up for it. I'm really proud of my Literature and Biology the most, because I never went for any tuition and studied hard with my own effort and I managed to do well. I am grateful. Though I wished I had more A's instead of A minuses, I guess this will have to do.
The dream of 11 A's is gone, but oh well, I'll just settle for what I have. This means I have to work harder for my A levels, and slave my guts out. LOL, kidding, I can never do that. I can't imagine life without entertainment, so I will have to set realistic goals for myself so that I don't give up halfway.
Okay, now that the rant is over, this is what I'll do in the future if someone ever mentions about SPM:

Okay, that's all. See you when I see you.