Sunday, March 25, 2012

Never in my life have I ever completed an assignment I've procrastinated for weeks in less than an hour. And in the past half an hour, I have just completed this feat.

I am proud of myself, and wish to thank Google for helping me achieve this. No thanks to my stupid computer because it lagged for EONS and made me pissed off and curse at it in every language I knew.

I am motivated to learn new languages to increase my vocabulary of cuss words right now. Fucking PC, just wait until I get my hands on a laptop (hopefully a Mac), then we'll see. Testing my patience everyday eh?

God, I am having a monologue with my computer. Someone call an ambulance please so I can skip my Physics test on this upcoming Wednesday. God knows I did not study a single shit at all and should be shot for constant procrastination.

The creative juices have been flowing this weekend, but not as good as last week. But I'm not complaining, for it is a bliss to just sit in front of your computer and just write. Though sometimes the evil plot bunnies trap you and you're stuck in the middle of a writer's block desert. Frustrating it is, but when you've passed that stage it feels so damn refreshing. X)


Okay, gotta go now. See you when I see you.


Quote of the post:

Karma ain't a bitch unless you are.


Oh Google, how will we survive without you?