Approximately 7500 words in just three days, and this is inclusive of my time spent on entertaining my family and having to go out for meals with them.
That's like, an average of 2500 words per day I've written. Wow. I am really, really proud of myself. How long has it been since I've sat in front of Microsoft Words and just written to my heart's content? Years I tell you, years. This just reminds me of why I love writing so much and the fact that I had once aspired to be an author. Too bad it's not coming true.
But, all good things come to an end. I tried to continue today, but the creative juices just didn't flow due to exhaustion. My mind just went blank and no matter how hard I tried nothing good came out, unlike the past three days. Daughter by day, writer by night. I've been sleeping at midnight for the entire week and I'm not surprised if I don't do well in my physics test. Never studied for the whole week even though I said I would, hooray for me. I just wish the teacher would postpone it to next week, but I guess we'll just have to wait for his verdict tomorrow.
My eyes hurt. And I'm supposed to be studying physics but I'm here. Sigh.
Halfway there, plot's all laid out and the hardest part is done. Now all that's left is to wait for my muse to return if it ever wants to. I'm just really grateful for my writing spree for the past three days.
See you when I see you.