Inspiration comes at the very wrong moments. It's kinda sad. I value sleep as much as I value my two cuddly, cute pillows (snuggles) and manga and books, and well, let's just say that when I'm about to shut my eyelids, it's like a lightbulb finally working after a day's break down, something that goes like
'ding!' and the storms hit my brain like frantic people running away from typhoons banging on your door, though you'll soon be whisked away by the typhoon anyway. Meh.
And I'm just too damn lazy to get up, grab that pencil and a sheet of paper and start sketching. Or turn on my computer just to get all that stupid last-minute ideas down for the next chapter. You can't also expect me to just abandon whatever house chores my mum
orders asks me to do halfway and start getting those ideas down on paper or source avavilable! FYI, I value my skin and life (and ears) more than anything else, including the few points I listed up there.
And when I'm so free after cleaning the floor, it doesn't come. Gah. Darn it.
So, conclusion? Inspiration is bitch.
But it can also be awesome, especially when it hits.