Right now, as I sit right here typing this
(One moment of silence.)
I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again. -If We Ever Meet Again, Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
Yes, fellow pest/enemy of the human race, my fellow groupmates and I have disected you and accidentally (without realising it) killed you before you were even supposed to die because we didn't know your heart was attached to your skin surface and tore it apart. Oh well, at least we got to see your alimentary canal.
Dearest cockroach, I will never be the same if we ever meet again. Thank you for sacrificing your life to become an experiment and a chance for us to learn. We sincerely hope that you attain nirvana in your afterlife despite the many germs and bacteria as well as trouble and death you have brought to mankind. (salutes)
Okay, moving on, we disected animals and pests today. It was...
A gentle reminder to fellow students: the school field has apparently turned into a graveyard for all our biology disection specimen (including past years, I suppose) and therefore it is greatly appreciated that you do not step foot into the field late at night in fear of you being haunted by the ghosts of biology specimen past (unless you wish to be so). Thank you for your attention.
Pictures and a video of the funeral can be found on the Facebook pages of LC and Hui Wen (if they ever upload it, that is).
That's all for now. Two more days to two weeks of holidays, yesh! I am anticipating!
Peace out,
this is me signing off.