Saturday, March 20, 2010

Siblings

Aside from procrastinating and running away from the fate of completing that shitload of homework, I've been watching Brothers and Sisters (the 2006 American drama series).

And after watching only 3 episodes and 3/4 of the fopurth one, all I can say is, this is one hell of a drama. Note, pun intended, drama.

There are like, so many stuff going on... After one gets resolved another crisis appears. Wow. Right now, I cannot tell you how fortunate I am to have such a good, drama-is-lesser-than-that-show family.


But, it's still an awesome show. I like it, and hopefully, I'll get to finish that pile of stinky homework miraculously and sit down and continue watching Brothers and Sisters. You love drama? Well, I think this is the one true TV series for you, excluding desperate housewives. One look at the title and somehow it gives me (someone who has never seen the advertisement more than five times, much less the show) the feeling that things are a lot more stickier over there. In comparison, they make Brothers and Sisters look tame.


Okies, gotta go. Toots.