Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random

I switch on the computer, click on blogger, and start typing away.....

Been busy with KH, but in the end after spending so much time, I still wonder why the hell I'm stuck in Wonderland trying to find the Chesire Cat in order to defeat the final boss. It's only the second world, and there are so many worlds to move on to, the next being the Collesium in which I will have to battle Cloud. Hn.

The Gummi system sucks. The KH team definitely has to spice things up a bit for the Gummi ship. I hope to see improvement on the next few games I am about to play (if I have the time. It'd be a miracle if I get to finish KH and my mountain of homework together harmoniusly).

It's like revisiting my childhood, you know? Travelling to different Disney worlds. It reminds me of the time me and sis used to sit in front of the telly, arguing on which Disney tape (we didn't have VCD/DVD players until much later) to watch. She insisted on Beauty and the Beast, Snow White or The Little Mermaid, while I took sides with Cinderella or Chip and Dale. You get to see the plotlines twisted into different stories to suit the needs of the game. You'd probably think I'm childish, but for me, it's memories like these that make us feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Finished the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Yay! Five books within a week (I think), a new record for the first time in many months and those yet to come. I heard Rick Riordan's starting on a second series that's due in fall, hope I get to buy it!!!!

I've been surfing the internet through my iPod touch lately, and it's quite cool. And I discovered I could actually pen my thoughts in the notes feature, something I'm glad about. This way, I don't have to worry about being unable to write segments of my ideas into my PC, I could just switch on my trusty iPod and start tapping the screen away. Teehee.


Sigh, homework. Sometimes, you just can't escape from reality.... It catches up with you, no matter what, and pulls you back to the ground.



My brother's PC sucks, he has no decent songs in store at all.




and yet another post full of crap and worthless shit.