It's half past one now. I can't believe I am awake.
Oh well, sis is sick. Apparently she has upsetted her tummy by intaking kinder bueno's impulsively. Bad. Gah, and all that delicious dinner has gone down our toilet pipe. Poor her.
Moral of the night: To all heartbroken people who think they can just down as many chocolate bars as they please and still act cool and sad like how it happens on TV, you should slap yourself awake right now and stop wallowing in self pity while trying to look cool. It's stupid. The TV programmes are obvious liars, duh. Just go slit your wrists or something, your tummies have suffered enough.
And no, I'm not refering to my sister here. For god's sake she just bought a freaking Mac Pro today! She's like... hugging it every second! How can she be sad? I swear, if it weren't for the fact she has cirit-birit and the Mac needed charging, she would've hugged it to sleep and have good angelic dreams blessed by Morpheus himself.
And so, I'm here, right now, blogging about random crap that make absolutely no sense. Oh yes, on a brighter note, my GA set is complete!!!!!!! Okay, well, not complete as in the story has ended (hell no) but as in like I bought the twelfth book!!!! YAY!!!!!! And we managed to sell our Convent Chronicles newsletter efficiently and successfully! Yay!!! Well, though most of 4SC3 didn't get to buy, sorry!
Ah, and sickgirl is back.. I can sleep now. Sunway Leadership Camp in Sunway College JB itself tomorrow. G'night people.
P.S: I felt so bad when I couldn't help my sister..... She was about to faint and I was still sleeping until she tried calling me. Gah, 3 years of CMRC camp and four days in Youth Camp wasted. I suck.