Yawn.
I can't believe I'm exhausted after trying out Kingdom Hearts for only one and a half world. Gah, it's so frustrating when I can't meet up with Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town. And in the end, I had to consult a walkthrough from the internet (yes, I am that hopeless).
And you know what's the best part? Realising that I've missed so many postcards and yummy stuff that I can obtain right before I wandered astray from the route I should've been following. Damn, no wonder I'm stuck.
Great.
But KH is definitely different from Tales of the Abyss. I don't know why, but my fingers keep on moving and pressing the X button when I'm about to enter a door like how it's supposed to be in Tales. In KH, all you have to do is just keep bumping into the door and you'll just enter automatically.
Different much?
I think I'd better start adapting myself to the KH gameplay system as fast as I can. They're so much different you know? Tales of the Abyss and Kingdom Hearts.
On the bright side, I'm glad I'm finally able to get the hell out of the miserable, pathetic state I was in and start moving on, going back to different districts to collect all the postcards and yummies I missed. Thank gods for walkthroughs (yeah, I know I'm pathetic relying on walkthroughs, stop rubbing it in).
Reading books is soooo much easier than playing RPG games, all you have to do is just imagine. But hey, where's the challenge in that? But I suppose it's not my place to say anything, as seeing I actually need saving from a walkthrough.
Hn. I have a sudden inspiration to continue writing. Yet, there is still so much to be done... DREADFUL HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! GAAHH!!!!!