My dentist's appointment in in two days, and I keep on forgetting to wear my elastics. Shit, I don't know what the doctor will say when he sees the state of my teeth. I doubt there's really much improvement in moving those canine teeth to fill up the gaps of my abstracted teeth. Gulp. I hope he doesn't ask whether or not I wear my elastics everyday, I wouldn't know how to answer to that. What am I supposed to say? 'Gee, I don't know, I only wear them like, twice a week?'
Honestly, I think he'll do something horrifying to my teeth (or braces, for that matter) to get back to me for not wearing my elastics. Good grief.
Currently munching on portugese eggtarts (gosh, they're still yummy even though they're cold) for breakfast while using only one hand to type this post, 'tis quite challenging and fun. But it's kinda annoying as it slows down my typing speed. But ah well, the eggtarts still rock, portugese eggtarts FTW!!!
There are three eggtarts left, just nice for sis, the brat, and me. Should I share?
I'm trying to finish Dreamland as quick as possible, but I find it quite hard as seeing I already know the ending (flipped to the back of the book to read the last chapter). Hn. Oh well, at least I finished That Summer, which turned out to be quite a nice read. I'm trying to get my hands on Someone Like You and This Lullaby, especially the latter, but the whole of Malaysia seems to be out of stock for these books. Checked with Kinokuniya, Borders, Popular and MPH but no avail.
Sigh, and it's not like I get to go to Singapore that often. God, I don't think I even went there for this whole year.
Speaking of Sarah Dessen, she's writing a new book. Gah!! I want to know what it's about! But I don't think much information will be let out until next year mid-year. Ish....
I want a journal, for some reason (the dream journal in Dreamland looks really nice). But I thought it would be a waste of money as seeing I already have two new notebooks up in my shelf waiting for me to use them next year. Gyah, ohuigytdts. (I seem to like typing nonsense and incoherent words lately when I can't express myself. *frowns* This is bad.)
Having stomach problems recently. I think I'm having indigestion. Choi!
Tuition starting this week (wait, it started in December, just that I kept on calling the receptionist to cancel and make up lame excuses about my absence). Sigh, school is starting too, I have to get serious soon. Form 4 seems really tough, and I can't bear to see the word 'FAIL' imprinted in my report card. I'll break down, seriously, because I never got a failed subject in my entire life.
And there's that high possibility that Additional Mathematics/Biology/Chemistry/Physics will shatter that record. I want to curse, but I must restrict myself. I suddenly have this unexplainable change in my mental philosophy, but maybe that's just for today.
I really have to stop getting used to using the computer every day. Holidays are coming to an end an my computer might be going back to the store room for another long period of time. *sobs*
Wondering if the sleepover with my cousins will really happen, because everyone's really busy. With all those tuition and stuff, will there really be time?