Thursday, December 31, 2009

Credits 2009

Yes, this is going to be another shitty, boring thank-you post I'm writing, so four words.

Don't like, don't read.
Anyways, before I start on my blabbering about how... err... great, I suppose, this year has been for me and how thankful I am (god, my recent posts just sound like thanksgiving, don't they?), I shall blog about the whole roundup for this period of holiday.

I guess I'm pretty happy that I got to stay at home (enjoying peaceful, serene moments without anyone bothering me) and watch the telly for the whole day. A few days only, but hey, better than last year. Last year was hell, training, holiday camps, trips to everywhere, goodness, you'd think I (or/and my sis) was a 24/7 functioning machine.

Besides that, I managed to overcome my dislikefear for animals (notably my dog, Lele) and daring to touch himher (sorry, but don't you just sometimes associate dogs for males?) and release from the cage when my dad is running late for work (which is becoming quite frequent, I note). I'm proud of myself with this acheivement, yay. Point one for me!

Moving on, I'm glad that I've spent more time with my beloved nephew Adrian. And his brothers Bryan and Ivan of course. God, those brothers are just so cute!!!!! Here! Here! Here's a picture of Adrian that I've always kept in my phone and show it to people (or my friends, for that matter) when I can. See?









Ain't he just cute?! Aww, with all those chubby cheeks, he could just become a super, heart-throbbing heartbreaker who flashes million-dollar smiles to any woman and will have them kissing his feet cute nephew with ease. Plus, he's pretty smart. He's two, moving onto three, and knows quite a few words that most of his peers don't even know.

Okay, okay, I know, I'm being boastful. But hey, I'm an aunt who's proud of her nephews (even though sometimes they can be a real pain in the ass but whatever), and not ashamed to be one. *innocnet grin* Do you see that halo above my head? No? Too bad.

XD

Anyways, erm, wha else am I glad of? Oh yes, I'm glad that my family is fine, safe, and happy. Okay, some not happy. Who's always happy anyway? Even Siok Zhao who is ever-smiling 24/7 and has the patience of a saint (no offence, but she's wonderful) will sometimes have her ups and downs. Unless she doesn't have... *gulp* Moreover, I'm glad that bro is finally not causing much mess after a transfer of schools and hopefully he will be more mature than this year (2009) and improve on his character. And I'm glad cousin Sze Jia is back without a scratch but in fact has gained more experience after staying in Australia for a few months, as well as my mum finally making up with my aunt (a bit, but not totally) and finally talking to her. Phew, thank god.

Basically, I'm just glad that my whole family isn't just as screwed up as some other problematic families and are living in.... err... peace? (I can't say harmony, because I'd be lying. But the two sound the same. Meh.)

Okay, enough with the crap and I'll just express my gratitude for this year in one big crappy paragraph. Needless to say, my parents will be on the top of the whole long thank-you list. They've given me so much support and insight during all these years I've been living without really expecting anything. Thanks a lot. Next, my sis and bro, for bearing with me when I'm a bitch to them (most of the time, yes) and my failed attempts at sarcastic comments. Next, my besties, because they've helped me in the process of finding myself and my classmates for providing me chances to learn from my mistakes. The teachers too! You guys (even though sometimes I may have said how much I hated you) are awesome! My pillow, for always accompanying me when I sleep and movie times and comforting me when I couldn't turn in to anyone else.

And the list goes on.


I'm so goddamned sleepy. I don't think I'll stay up for the countdown anymore. *yawn* Chemistry tuition tomorrow, I have to get enough sleep or else I'll be nominated class clown again. (The term doesn't really fit the context but gah, can't care less now. Sleep!)

Shall blog about how glorious and blissful I hope your lives (and mine) will be next year, which is just a goody good hour and twenty minutes away.


Enjoy the fireworks!!! (If you're staying up for the countdown.)

P.S: Kimball Cho is awesome (and brilliant)! I'd love to learn more about his past. I don't know why, but I just love seeing Korean-American actors/actresses in movies. They pique my curiousity/interest, somehow.