Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thank You

There are some things that words alone cannot express. The immeasurable feeling of gratitude, relief, disbelief, shock and happiness I am feeling right now are one of them.

Thank you, my family (my dad, mum, sister and brother, my cousins, both my grannies, my ancestors, my uncles and aunts from all over the world), my besties, my friends, my teachers and all the people who supported me. Thank you for being there for me when I needed it.

And you, yes, you, the one reading this blog. Thank you, because you care. :)

Without you guys, I don't think I could've gotten so far to acheive this. I will work harder next time to do better.

This, I believe, is the best Christmas gift I can give for my family. I'm glad, because when I see those smiles graced upon your features, I know I've done you guys proud.


But it doesn't matter how many A's you get in life, the most important thing is that you've done your best, and that you've tried and worked hard. When you gather your courage to try, and take the first step out of square one, you've already walked half the road to success, way ahead of others who are still back at the starting point.


Thank you.