Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spoilers of GA chapter 122 from Sorasan

Yes people, I've just went to Sorasan's Livejournal and le gasp!!! The spoilers for GA chapter 122 are out!!


NATSUME~~~ I AGREE WITH YOU SORASAN!!!! I WANT TO SEE HIM SHED SOME TEARS TOO!!!


Anyways, now that the suspense for the latest GA chapter has dropped slightly, I'm waiting for sky-fire to post the latest chapter of GA, there isn't a high chance of Mangafox posting the chapter earlier than the chinese scanlators do anyway... So, meh.



School today was unexpectedly okay... The Canting Batik activity turned out to be quite enjoyable, much to my surprise. Our group (Chia Yin, Mathura, Yasreen and me) managed to pull off quite some nice colours at the end, and we were quite smug about it. XD

Of course, not forgetting the people who helped to draw and sketch the whole design too!! Huge thanks to Siok Zhao and Eli for helping out!!! And Mathura and Li Yan for giving us moral support and lightening up the moody atmosphere that was present at the beginning. You guys are the best. :)



Chia Yin's bunking school tomorrow, but I don't think I will, even if I really want to. I still have to give Pn. Yeoh my report (THE PRINTER DIED ON ME!! GOD!!!!) and go to MPH after that to check on the updates on the status on a book I ordered. Pray that it'll be here ASAP!! I need it urgently!!!!


Oh yeah, Natalie told me that I would be playing in tomorrow's Pesta Permainan........



......................



WHAT?! I CAN'T PLAY!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO KICK THE BALL ACCURATELY INTO THE GOAL POSTS (knowing me, I'd probably send the ball flying into my opponents goal post and help them gain one point)!!! NEITHER DO I KNOW HOW TO SWING THE SOFTBALL BAT AT THE RIGHT MOMENT WHEN THE BALL COMES!!!

Geez... But never mind, I'll just have to make do with them I guess. (FOR THE SAKE OF MY TRIP TO MPH!!!! Unless the person-in-charge manages to call me miraculously at this very moment to tell me what'll happen next.)



Off to type my report!!! I'll probably save it in a thumbdrive for Pn Yeoh, unless my printer will somehow (again) perform miracles and roar back to life.


Rawr.