Thursday, November 5, 2009

Extra GA Chapter 122 info!!!

I'VE SEEN IT! I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY VERY OWN EYES!!! AND OMIGOSH, MY INTUITION WAS CORRECT!!!


The front-page character of GA volume 20 will the the High School Principal, YES!!! BWAHAHA!!! I can't wait until our local publishers have them on stores...


Anyways, as I was checking my favourite links section for some unknown reason, I happened to stumble across yukaalice's blog link, and it occured to me that she was one of the people that would get the translations firsthand. And yesh! She posted them on her blog!! As well as the raw scans!!!! I LOVE YOU YUKAALICE!!!


But her blog is in chinese, so those of you who are interested after reading this..... well... I don't know. But the scans are in Japanese (as I said, raw scans) so I can't as much as understand a heck of a word. But never mind, as long as I get to see them with my very own eyes.... heeheehee....


Few minutes later...

OMFG!!!! NATSUME'S EXPRESSION IS SO SAD!!! And being the usual me, I gain satisfaction from it. (insert evil laugh)


After finishing looking through the scans....

Hmm, nothing really as heartbreaking as Natsume's expression after that. Only a bunch of Japanese kanji verses I don't understand and Iagarashi Kaoru's death. But at the moment of dawn, I somehow can't really make out the faces of those who were shocked shown on the page. Hmmm... they all look the same.


Gah well, never mind. Next chapter comes out on the 20th of November!!!!!!!! The last day of school AKA the start of the holidays!!!!!!!!!! YESH!!!!! I look foward to it!!!!!!!!!!