Mmmm... everyone's like, pretty crazy (well, at least most of my peers) with movies lately, may it be 'This is It' by the late Michael Jackson or Jennifer's Body feat. Megan Fox and the list goes on......
Harry Potter and the Half Bloof Prince was released during July or so, and after Siok Zhao, Eli, me and co. bought the tickets, we rushed up to the seventh floor to the cinema room. On my way, I noticed a really HUGE poster for 2012 (film) and had my eyes set on it right at the moment I saw it. I dunno why, but to me, it was like another kind of 'The Day After Tomorrow', so I was REEAAALLYY looking foward to it.
And today, I realized that many more people are anticipating it as well as I am, and I found out that all this anticipation was due to some kind of scientifically back-upped statement that the world would meet its doom on the year of 2012.
If that's true (I'm not sure, have yet to check up Wikipedia), I have only three words to describe this event.
That will suck.
Actually, I think my description is an understatement. It's waayyy worse than that!! I still have so many things I want to do!! College! The legal age to get a job and earn some cash to buy my iPod and iPhone!!!!! Own an MP3!!!! Own a super nice house with a room specially for my collections ranging from manga and anime to sleek electronic devices!!! Live somewhere near Kinokuniya!!!! EARN BIG BUCKS!!! Grow old and die alone!!!!!!!
Gah, these are all the things I want to do!!!!!!! You don't expect me to accomplish those (especially the 'grow old' part) in just what? Two years? No, wait, make that one. 2009 is almost over.
Checking it up Wikipedia later. Moving on....
Everyone's obsessed with movies lately, with New Moon (sucks like some word I don't really want to say now) and 2012 coming soon... But as I browse through the pages of Wikipedia randomly, I stumbled across a film with the largest cast ensemble in cinema history - Valentine's Day.
No kidding, it's the title!!! 'Valentine's Day' is the title for the film!!!!!
The film stars, according to Wikipedia, (note that the following are the artists I only know in the film cast) Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts, Jaime Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Emma Roberts, and the next two will make you Taylor/Taylor fans (SINGER and ACTOR gossip news!!) swoon, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner!!! LE GASP!!! And they are dating in the real life!!!!
Okay, I know that to some of you people out there it's no big deal but for some one who likes Taylor Swift and just found out that her favourite artist's boyfriend is Taylor Lautner, an actor from the Twilight movie series that she dislikes (yes, I dislike the Twilight movies, but not Taylor Lautner, got a problem?) TODAY, it is quite shocking news...
I'm betting five bucks (FYI, Ringgit Malaysia) that those two will be a couple in the movie.
Plus, the film poster on Wikipedia looks really interesting. I'm definitely and absolutely looking foward to catch this movie.
AND GUESS WHAT FOLKS? THIS MOVIE WILL BE RELEASED AROUND VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! WHICH IS SOMEWHERE NEAR MY BIRTHDAY!!!! YAY!!!!!! The real release date in the US is 12 February 2010, but it varies from countries to countries. I'm not really sure what the release date in Malaysia is, but one thing's for sure, I'm defintiely gonna catch this movie!!!
My birthday falls on a Saturday next year, so I think I'll catch this on a Friday or a Monday. Mmm...
You know, this is my first time planning all the stuff about an outing with so much detail to watch a movie that will be released next year, wow. And no, I have never even done this for Harry Potter, only like, maybe a month or two before...
(Away, and back in a few minutes)
OMIGOSH!! I'VE JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY BIRTHDAY FALLS IN CHINESE NEW YEAR'S EVE!!! (And I hit sweet sixteen. Gah, so cliched.)
Wow, Febraury 2010 is gonna be a damn busy month.
As if Form Four life isn't as busy as it is already..... Hah! Come foward my Form Four year!!! I am mentally prepared!!!!!! Not.