Ion, you were the greatest Fon Master ever played in Tales of the Abyss, none of the previous Fon Masters were greater than you; yet, with Anise's betrayal, Oliver and Pamela's stupidity, Moh's evil yet not pure genius (more like a retard, Mohs is a stupid bastard! He doesn't deserve to be some Grand Maestro!!!He should be living in the pile of shit and destryong the Score!!!) and your kind heart, you had to unfortunately leave us in the pile of ashes after reciting the Seventh Fonstone.
Dearest Ion, please RIP. We, the gamers of Namco's Tales of the Abyss, will mourn for you and rest assured, you will forever be in our hearts. Even though you were a replica like emo and idiotic Luke, you were the best and greatest one and one of the most outstanding characters in the game, aside from Jade of course. His fonic artes kick ass. XD
But I'm sure if we had the chance to actually use you in our battles (except for the 2nd playthrough where you'll help with Luke's Mystic Arte), I'm sure your Daathic Fonic Artes will certainly wipe out the entire battlefield in seconds.
-sob- I nearly cried when Ion died....... The saddest scene I've seen so far throughout the game (I was cackling with evil laughter when Luke destroyed Akzeriuth), and from what I've read in the walkthrough, there's more to come......... Mmmm.... Spoilers spoilers spoilers...... Though the part where Guy saw his replica sister was also quite shocking (I always had a soft spot for Ion, Guy, Tear and Jade, don't really like Luke much, Natalia less so).
Seriously, you guys should play the game. It's one of Tales' best RPG games in history!!! And I have to complete the whole game by Saturday or else it's bye bye to the PS2... T.T No more time for the second playthrough.... -sobsob-
It's really quiet in the dead of the night.... I feel weird, I've never stayed up so late ever since... well, the start of the holidays. And I think it's really nice to have some quiet moments in your life, don't you think? :)
Yes! Free for the whole day tomorrow!!!! THE PS2 IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
No matter what, Ion, the greatest Fon Master of Tales of the Abyss, will always be in my heart. He was one of the best characters in the game... T.T Second time mentioning this, so I'm shutting up and going to bed now.
Pei,
signing off.