~Flames to dust, lovers to friends; why do all good things come to an end?~
Yeah, WHY?! WHY?! Tell me why?!
It's friday today (late night, I might add), and there are only less than 72 hours left (more or less) until school reopens.......
-sobs- I feel like smashing my head into a wall. I dread for school to reopen, I'd hate to see my exam results!!! Gosh..... my results..... they must suck this time.
Sigh, I have yet finished playing ToA, sad to say. And I don't think I can finish the game by tomorrow. I could have done so if I didn't go for the motivation camp today... sigh. I'm just this close to finishing the game!!!!
That's it, I made up my mind; I'm either sleeping late tomorrow or waking up early in the morning tomorrow to finish off the game. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Definitely. I can't waste all the effort I've gone through to get the Greater Flightstone and Refined Flightstone. They made me go bonkers trying to get them, gah!!! Those were waaayyy harder than fighting the final bosses (with the exception of the final Van I'm gonna fight later on).
But to be optimistic, this holiday was also quite fun. At least I got some days off and got to play gamesa whole day without having tuition or whatsoever. Yeah, I'm lucky, I should count my blessings.
But it's no fair Singapore gets a month's holiday after their midterm exams.... T.T
Better sleep now, it's late and I gotta wake up early tomorrow.