Monday, June 8, 2009

Lalalalalala II

Yay yay yay!! Convent got the second place in the overall competition for first aid and stuff!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS CONVENT!! CONVENT BOLEH!!!!!



As for the first place......... err..... I forgot to ask Sara. Hehe...



Anyways, going for blood donation duty this Saturday!!! YES!!!! The duty that I have been waiting for...... Dunno why but it's like one of the most anticipated duties in PBSM... :( Gah but who cares, koko marks!! Fun!!!! Experience!!!!!!!!! EXPx2!!!!

lol. Been playing too much of ToA. Not to mention the fact that I found one whole chunk of walkthrough for the game!!!! WOOHOO!! Now I can recover the stuff that I missed previously and open a new game file!!!!!!!!!



Sigh, my uncle, aunt and cousin Sze Wei are headed for Aussie to meet cousin Sze Jia........ (sob) wish they could bring me along........ But never mind, it's good to stay at home too, can't miss any of those tuition and replacement classes of else there'll be more in the future... XD




Gosh, I feel lethargic.... I don't feel like doing anything at all....... Note: Games and the telly and the PC make you very passive. I had to force myself to go for table tennis training today...... So all must stay away from anything to do with radiation and entertainment!!!!


Except me, of course. XD