Friday, June 5, 2009

Marching Competition

Strangely, it went quite okay. I was a nervous wreck when we had to go down to the road beside the place we were to compete at, which is also a road. XD

The seniors said we were okay, and that the masuk baris was really nice. Skepticism has never been so powerful in my life. I feel that I could've done better..... But it's okay, no use lingering on the past, everything has to move on. Plus, I'm sure everyone did their best. :)

Speaking of lingering on the past, I heard lots of (unnecessary) comments on top os me when we were watching the finals. No offence meant but gosh, if you're so smart and good and can say so much, just go down there and compete la.... The ones that competed in the finals must had something that impressed the judges, while we must have lacked in something, so we still have a long way to go. We must JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!



First aid competition starts from today...... GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!