I feel cheated...... I feel ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curse those PS2 game sellers who don't even know anything about the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY GOT ME SO HAPPY FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!! THEY CHEATED ME!!!!! T.T................. -sobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsobsob-
I finally decided to play Kingdom Hearts today........... and I was really happy that I bought the first one... that is, until I inserted the disc and found out it was Kingdom Hearts II -final mix-.
......................
Can you believe it?! THEY TOLD ME IT WAS THE FIRST ONE!!!!! AND THE COVER ON IT SAYS SO TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD THEY?! AND THEY SAID IT WAS ENGLISH TOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THEY LIED!!!!!!!!!! THE WORDS ARE IN JAPANESE!!!!! HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO READ THEM AND PLAY???!!!! LIARS!!! CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!! FIVE BUCKS FOR A FREAKING GAME!!!!!! I COULD EVEN BUY MANGA WITH FIVE FREAKING BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, it's my fault too; I should have checked it first. How could I have been so stupid?!
Sigh....... I need to search for the first one again before playing..... I don't want to straight away skip to KH-Re:Chain of Memories..... I think Ami-sensei has the first one.... hmmm... I'll lend it from her I guess.
But still, it'll be really cool to own and collect them.... T.T
For now, I think I'll just replay Tales of the Abyss..... sigh, back to square one.