Monday, June 1, 2009

It's June now...

It's June now.....


Yet I have not accomplished anything that made me feel successful....


Okay, that sounded weird. XD



Had marching practice today, and I came home (happily!!!!!) looking like a red tomato. Yes, my resemblance to a red red tomato is undeniable, judging by my size... short, fat, red in the face..... Mmmmmm... Yesh, a red tomato is perfect.


On the other hand, the PS2 is finally back. I wanna play KH, but I feel kinda dumb if I just went in there and lose a fight with some heartless shadow... And then Sora dies....

Hopefully this won't happen. I shall feel stupid if it does....

But I don't think I can really play as seeing the OGAWA guy came to deliver that slimming/exercise machine that shakes every inch of your body and makes you feel fat with all your flesh bulging up and down, especially the thighs. It makes you lose your self-esteem, which is bad........



Well, at least, that was what I thought when I went on it (reluctantly, Mum was threatening to cut down my allowance. RED CARD!!!! NOT FAIR!!!) during the promo at JTC.


But in the end, I think the maid's just gonna use it and touch it until it spoils. She has itchy fingers that can't seem to control themselves. It's kinda sad, but then again, it's not. She used my phone to sms an unknown person.




Oh well, let bygones be bygones. She'll be gone by October anyway. Hallelujah, god praise the lord!!!! (I'm so mean.... XD)








I'm hungry -the result of getting bloated from 500 ml of 100 Plus and 250 ml of apple juice and not having lunch. T.T