Yes. Wow is perfectly the right word to describe what I'm feeling now.
Wow.
I haven't touched the computer for a month.
I have yet gone online for one freaking month. (Broke the record for meself, if I do say so meself. -insert snigger-
I have yet blogged for a month.
I have been busy with studies, folios, and activities for a month.
And for the best.... (I save the best for the last, always. XD)
I have holidays!!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
-dances the merdeka dance-
Well, not exactly merdeka, if you know what I mean. There's still the results, there's still the Percubaan PMR, and there's still (gulps, the horror) P.M.R.................
Things just can't get more interesting enough.......
Anyways, this post was pretty random much. After all, I haven't blogged for a month and I feel weird having suddenly gotten all this freedom........
for a month.
But at least I get to use the internet. Count my blessings, I should be thankful and feeling lucky.