Argh, absence of moi from the keyboard makes moi's fingers stiffen and thus, resulting in moi unable to type smoothly...
Serious. Gawd, how am I gonna survive two freaking folios?! I NEED TO TYPE THEM!!!!!!!! (-points at unknown girl sitting in front of the PC- The lazy dumb girl who refuses to write.)
Should be typing stuff for folios and lisan, should be rushing to finish KH lakaran, should be studying, should be making endless efforts to finish homework and the list goes on........................................................
But I'm not. AHAHAHA. XD
Instead, I'm here, making excuses to find Sivik adat stuff and typing folios and stuff but I'm
Anyways, casting away my boring and pointless rants, today is April Fool's (I still think an 's' -no pun intended- should be added behind the 'fool' word), and least to say, I got pranked twice. I think. Courtesy of my sister and Best Ketua Ever. And maybe there was someone else but I seemed to forget who it was. Paiseh ah... (Ignore the Singlish...)
The mountain of homework is, of course, seemingly reaching its goal to surpass Mount Everest I must say, and it is the reason I'm suddenly so distant from the computer, sad to say. Tons of folios and homework to do every single day, and not to mention the days we have to stay back for extra activities and stuff. Life suddenly gets so busy that I hate it. It's so... stressful. (duh.)
Anyways, I was supposed to stay back for Table Tennis today, but the interactors had to use the hall for their I.U Day so we called mum to come and get us. But who would have thought my uncle from NZ would tag along? And thus, we had to go to Plaza Pelangi to buy some stuff of his. Gosh, I felt like banging my head against one of the pillaras there, I had so much to do when I get home (don't question me why I'm still here typing) but instead, I had to tag along with them to see men's stuff. Sis got lucky since she brought her Julia Quinn romance novel (which I found nothing interesting anyway, don't know why she adores it...).
But I was also lucky, in a way I guess. There was Popular Bookstore on the fifth floor, after all. So I went there and spent my day from two to six wandering aimlessly in there (and I could have just brought my karangan book to memorize my lisan stuff, pfft) doing nothing. No books caught my interest, sadly. (Jane Austen's Mansfield Park still lies there at the corner of my table untouched and gathering dust -I don't have time to read it.)
Sigh, time. A really puzzling and cruel thing.
But I saw the chinese-translated Twilight books displayed on the racks though. I know I'm not really a Twilight fan (was once) but something just attracted me to flip through it. There were two versions -the Taiwanese version and the China one. The Taiwanese version was quite hard to read as its wordings were all crammed together and the format was vertical, but it had more to read whereas the China one had the Western left-to-right format but contained less content.
I know I don't read chinese books (I don't see what's so nice about them, no offence meant) but I want to buy them (for collection and reading purposes). But I don't know which version to buy. Hmmm....
The next post shouldn't take long as the next release of GA is soon. Hopefully I'll be able to go online and read it. But for now, I just have to focus on my homework before the deadline (which is tomorrow) is up.
I'm dead....... I know I am.