Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Last Day of the Holidays

It's the last day of the holidays.... Yet, I have not done my homework, I have not fulfilled my responsibilities as a student (or so grown-ups say).



But who cares. I'll do them later. XD


Anyways, just saw GA chater 111 on sky-fire and wow. Rejection. Poor Yuka. Stupid Yukihira. Most of the people didn't really like this chapter, but I thought it was okay. I just hated the beginning cuz' there was a big fat, egoistical, good for nothing Narumiprat who does nothing but confuse stuff up. Well, for me, that is....

The next chapter will be released on the fourth of April. I can't wait!!!! And it says on the last page that the Elementary School Principal will have something to do with it. Well, most probably trying to do something to Yuka, I think. (Pedophile...)


Well, the last day................... sigh.................