Life recently has been getting BUSIER AND BUSIER each passing moment. Trust me. One particular teacher, the one who 'mai cai de' (sell vegetable in market wan...) would be all screeching
"EH EH KENAPA BELUM HANTAR FOLIO LAGI, HAR? WHERE IS YOUR FOLIO? TAKE OUT, I WAN TO SEE!"
Or something like that. Wait, it IS like that. My mistake, sorry.
But apparantly, the sejarah folio fever died down. Everyone's rushing for kh
(Oh dear, the overload of stress and stuff has corrupted my mind.)
Anyways, I'm just happy cousin Sze Jia updated her blog, and that GA chapter 112 is out, I found some new nice songs (Taylor Swift's new sad songs in these bad new days and really nice. I didn't like her happy happy cute cute banjo country songs in those good old days. Apparantly her breakup made her write more nice songs. No offence meant. Taylor rocks!!!) and that I get to use the PC now. Hahaha.... AND TO COUSIN SZE MAY!!! YOU FINALLY HAVE A BLOG!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GA chapter 112 was amazing... I totally loved the ending. Support Yukihira/Yuka people!! And you all shall get the cheapskate chocolates that have expired (do chocolates expire?) that have been lurking in your refridgerators for ages as your reward.
Hahahahahaha... lol.
Sadly, chapter 113 comes out next month... MAY 2ND?!!! SAD!!!!!! HOW VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!! CRY!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaa....
RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!! AHAHAHA!!! Yukki and Yuka HUGGED!!!! -unleashes eye-blinding, bright, ultraviolet rays of fangirly-ness that had been suppressed for eons of moi life to the world. BEHOLD!!! THE NEW DEADLY DISEASE!!! FANGIRL-NESS!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA -evil laugh all the way-
Anyways, off to pack my bag and face my doom tomorrow. I forgot to ask Pn. Nor Aini what to bring for seni.... I'm DOOMED. As a seni ajk, I have failed. I wish I could swap places for an ordinary
Yes mum, I shall become the robot who does nothing but study and malfunction after one month's of constipating and sleep deprivation
Toodles to my readers (if there are any). A very goody-night to you all.
11:51 edit*: TO PN. MJ, TEACHER TEACHER!!!! YOU ARE FAMOUS THROUGHOUT MALAYSIA NOW!!!!!! (Check for today's papers -The Star- and there she is, along with the Timbalan Menteri Pelajaran. Behind them I could see Mrs. Gan (her face was SHINING with pride as if someone just polished it with wax or VERY expensive shoe pollish, no offence), Pn Geetha, the Xavier girl prefect (I don't know what's her name, sorry, but she won some prize for the chinese competition thingy) and a Malay prefect and the hair of Pn Hui (couldn't see her beaming face, sad).
Congrats to Convent JB for being so outstanding throughout the years. (Unleashing inherent student potential!! The previous headmistresses (Pn Mary, Pn Gracie) and of course, the present headmistress must be proud. Wait, they are.