These few days have been very interesting and productive for me. First we had camp, and then mum surprised sis and me both with new handphones (I objected to it at first, as I'd rather save the money for my uni or buying manga and stuff; but after a while, I became quite okay)
Somehow, I managed to revive my interest for Detective Conan again. Not to mention that the 12th movie is out in stores now!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!! And a trailer for the next movie!!! Which, is rumoured to be the last... Is the DC series coming to an end?! (though I see that the manga's current arc has no connections or whatsoever to a logical ending) Ah well, I just hope Gosho Aoyama-sensei makes an announcement regarding this matter asap.
I watched the BBC adaption of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. I must say, it was awesome! Collin Firth is definitely the best actor for Mr. Darcy, but I find Jennifer Ehle a bit too soft for Lizzy. They should have found an actress with a sharper expression. But I liked the way Mr Darcy looks at Lizzy all the time, he just has those eyes. I'm not making sense... -.-
But the mini tele-series did make me interested to read the book again (I abandonned it halfway reading through a few months ago). Speaking of which, I think I totally neglected my reading list. *gulps*
YES!!!! I don't have to go to tomorrow's training!!!! For that I have tuition replacement classes that are not to be missed!!!! I'm learning how to use charcoal to draw now, it's really interesting.
Sadly, my mum's really undecided on whether or not to visit my relatives in Penang. I don't know what's got into her but for a moment she says she's going and for the next she says the total opposite. Weird, isn't it? I miss Penang...
Oh well, I'm off to face the tortures of cleaning my drawers now... Until then, toodles.
