I think my parents are now smart enough not to let me keep anothing that's important i.e I/C, student card etc as I almost lost all the above mentioned, but lucky for me, I have managed to find them lurking around under my drawer and in a dictionary. Yes folks, you heard it, in a freaking dictionary, the one I always use.
What am I, insasne or something?! Was I trying to use my I/C as a friggin bookmark?! My poor nerves!!! (XD, Mrs. Bennet)
But ah well, GOOD NEWS!!!!! I'VE FOUND MY IPOD!!!!!!!!!! AFTER ALMOST 6 MONTHS OF MIA!!!!!!!! DEAREST IPOD HAS COME TO MAMA!!!!!!! LOL. But my iPod earphones are damaged as mentioned in one of my previous posts... -.-
I'm starting my Operation Clean Up Study Room plan, doesn't it sound exciting?! Ha-ha, as if. I'm so tired now that you give me a pillow and I'll drop dead instantly. *insert disbelief look from readers* Yet, here I am, blogging (more like ranting) my life off, making it known to the public.... not that I'm some kind of celebrity or whatsoever.
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. God I need it. (I make it sound as if I'm drug-deprived. XP)
I don't think my plan will go smoothly like how it was planned though, I'm having art classes tomorrow for the whole day...... Tsk.
But on a brighter side, I've found my iPod (second time saying that)!!!! And I bought the Avatar series and the DC 12th movie!!!! YESH!!!!!!!!!