Note: I just realized that there were TONS and LOTS of grammartical errors on the last post, sorry about that. I was being a sleepyhead during that time. Teeheeheee...
Anyways, I got a hair cut today. Well, my hair length didn't change much, just trimmed it a little, and my hair became straight when it dried. But no use now, it went all curled up again... :'( I hate that, I love straight hair. I was camwhorin' mahself after my hair cut session, admiring the fact that I had STRAIGHT shoulder length hair for the first time in YEARS. But ah well, it will disappear tomorrow, and the original curly, wavy hair that stands out and curls when it touches my shoulder will return tomorrow.... T.T. I hate my sis, she has straight hair, unlike me... Lucky bastard...
Anyways, speaking of tomorrow, I finally get to go to the manga shop!! WOOHOO!!! Yeah baby!!! MANGA ALL THE WAY!!!!! Somehow I have the eerie feeling of speanding a bomb there after months of absence in my favourite shop.... yikes!!! Anyways, lesse... there are so many manga I wanna update on!!!! That is, if there are any that I need.
Sakura Zensen vol. 5 (Gonna check)
Gakuen Alice vol. 15 (Gonna check)
Spiral Alive vol. 4 (Gonna check)
Detective Conan vol. 50-something (I'll buy if I don't overspend. xp)
Vampire Knight vol. 7 (My sis loves it, for I dunno wad reason... :( On the list if i have nothing much to buy or if I don't overspend)
D-Gray Man (My friend recommended me this, and she made some doujinshi about this for our exhibition in Jusco Tebrau. It was pretty funny so i thought I'd try it out)
Fullmetal Alchemist (I've read the first few pages online, and I thought it was good, and I just gotta own it. Maybe I'll buy the first volume, just in case)
School Rumble (My friend says it's nice... Buying the first volume if I don't overspend)
Kekaishi (saw the anime on TV, and I thought I'd try it out)
24 Colours -Hatsukoi no Palatte (I just happened to stumble by this at mangafox, and I read the chapters, and it was GOOD!!! I don't know the chinese title so I'll just have to fish through racsk by racks I guess. Sigh... Oh well, for a really good series with great artwork, it'll be worth it :D)
Hmm... I hope I didn't miss out anything... Or I'd curse my life... Nah, just kidding. I shouldn't bet on my life so easily, it's hard to live and survive in the current state of the world, considering that the people in Sichuan are really in a bad state. I really feel sorry for them, they have nothing and are seperated from one another. I'm grateful Malaysia has no bencana alam taking place. Phew....
I'm really sleepy now... and it's only ten. Argh, gotta sleep early. X/
Tata~~~~~~~~