Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friendship

I don't know what made me post this, but it's another post today, wait tonight. It's late night now, an d I haven't gone to sleep yet. XPXPXPXPXP.

Suddenly, I've mysteriosuly gone into depression mode... -narrows eyes- And be prepared cuz' I'm gonna rant a whole chunk of garbage into your head, whether or not you accept it, it's your choice. If ya don't wanna to, there's always that great big, red X there @ the corner of your monitor. :)

I find friendship REALLY confusing. One moment it's there, one moment it's gone. The fact that you can't know what's going on in your friends' head makes it worse. Even if you know sooner or later, it's all news, or if you saw it, there's always a possibility of your very own eyes lying to you. Hmmm... it's so weird. Is know what other people think about you a bad thing, or a good one??? But if everyone knows, the world will just dissolve into a world of fakeness, lies and hate. Exactly how many people experienced true friendship before?? Right now, even I'm not sure whether or not I'm experiencing true friendship... Cty once said before, it takes a lifetime to build friendship, and just a moment to shatter them. How true...

Hmm... You may think this is a stupid topic to read about and say that every friend is a true frind to you, but ask yourself, did you befriend that person out of pity or just to get something useful or vice versa, or did you genuinely befriend that person? I thought it was worth discussing/ranting about... :) Why does hate exist?? Why do feelings exist?? What if the world was in a state without emotions?? What exactly would happen??

I don't know about other people, but if feelings exist because we interacted with people or something, then what caused us to interact?? The brain? And what caused the brain to command you to say something?? Instincts?? And where do instincts come from??? It's kinda weird and lame, and stupid, but you just can't have enough questions. X/

It's midnight now, and I'm TERRIBLY SLEEPY. And sick. Cty says my coughing sounds like an elephant screaming. lol. Just kidding, she just said it was very loud. :D Sorry pal... hope you don't fall sick just becuase of me spreading the germs to you!!!!! XP.

Goody night/goody morning people!! TATA~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s: This post/entry had NO offense meant nor does it have any relation to real life, except for the Cty parts. :) Okay, it does have a bit to do with my life, but other than that, nothing more. It's just a thought that just happened to creep through my stupid brain. :)))