Monday, May 26, 2008

Results

Yosh, I have accomplished the task of inflirating the manga shop in Leisure Mall, and I have the results in my hands!!! -jumps up and down like a maniac, waving a piece of crumpled paper in hand-

Sakura Zensen: Nope.
Gakuen Alice: Nadda.
D-Gray Man: My sis says it's better to watch the anime, so I cancelled that off my list.
Fullmetal Alchemist: No vol. 1, no buying. That's my way of buying manga.
School Rumble: No vol. 1.
Kekkaishi: Bought the first volume for a try, just in case I don't like it.
24 colors ~Hatsukoi no Palatte: T.T. I guess by this expression, I don't have to tell you anything right??
Spiral Alive: Zero.
Vampire Knight: Zilch.
Detective Conan: I forgot what volume I stopped at, so I didn't buy. I'm starting to lose interest in it since the printing sucks. But the recent online chapters at mangafox look promising. -eyes twinkle-

And that's about it for my list. But I did obtain a few surprising ones...

Mahou Sensei Negima: Vol. 25. Like Conan, I'm starting to lose interest in it after the printing quality went downhill.... :((
Two new manga, which I don't know what the title is in English.

And I think that's about it.... SIGH.My head is throbbing........ :'(( Someone hit me with a stick.... That's it, I need sleep. Signing off now.