Friday, May 23, 2008

Freedom.

Yes pals, you heard it, the one and only, the long awaited, F.R.E.E.D.O.M. Can you believe it people??!!!! I ACTUALLY SURVIVED THE WHOLE 1 1/2 WEEKS OF E.X.A.MS!!! HOLY SHOOT!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! GAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay okay, settle down.... -breathes in, breathes out-. Man, I have so many stuff I wanna do!!!!! Lesse lesse,

First, FANFICS!!!! My goal is to post AT LEAST a oneshot about Gakuen Alice on FF.net. Mmmm....

Second, MANGA!!! I'm gonna draw lots lots and lots of manga/fanart!!!!! Oh yeah, there's a manga drawing contest that's gonna be held in Southern College. The date isn't sure yet though, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Shall have to check with teacher tomorrow.

Third, BOOKS!!! For two weeks, I shall have to finish at least Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult, Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline, Silent boy by Torey Hayden and... hmm... what books yet to finish??? Hmmm..... AHA!!!! Airman by Eoin Colfer. :33333

Next, go to Singapore!!! Yeah, currently planning on that with mum and dad. Maybe I can persuade them to go to Kinokuniya.... hehehehehe... -evil grin-

And... last but not least, folios.... BOOO!!!!!!!!!! That sucks!!!! They should just buuuuuuuuurn in hell!!!! GAH!! HATE FOLIOS!! There's Science folio and Sej forlio... and speaking of which, the reviews for my two 'dear' subjects taken today....

Moral: Passable. maybe a B.
KH: slighly below average. But I guess it's just passable.

BUT!!! B-U-T!!! These are just what I assume I'll get, the main deal still lies uncovered after my lovely two weeks holiday. Joy. ><



Anyhoos, therre's so much to do!!!!! OMIGOSH!!! Oh well, it's late night now. I'll start those goals on Monday, as seeing that my weekend shedule is jam-packed. Grrrr.... If only I could cut down some tuition.... xp.

Goody night folks!! Tata~~~~~