Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Break from Hell part 2

I finally managed to revive this dead thingy(I did NOT do CPR)... Almost a month since I had a new post, phew. Guess what people? EXAMS ARE NEARLY OVER!! I SURVIVED THE EXAMS WEEK!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! HOLY COW AND CHCIKEN AND ANGELS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SURVIVED THAT stupid, 4-papers-in-a-day WEDNESDAY!! OMG!!

Oops... I'm exaggerating again. xp. Anyways, tomorrow (Friday) is that last day of the exams!! WOOHOO!!! it consists of a damned KH (home economics) paper and a relaxing (well, sort of) Moral paper. KH is quite the problem, seeing that i have to do a last-minute revision of form one and form two textbooks about the teras thingy. Gah.... might as well fail.

Just kidding. :)))

Anyways, a quick review about all the papers I've been through.

Malay: Average.
English: Not sure if I can get an A1 though..
Maths: scrapped through. (I hate maths...)
Art: doomed. (But I still have my art pieces to help me a bit, hehehe...)
Chinese: same.
P.E: scrapped through.
Science: Not sure. But I think I passed. Not sure about a B though.
History: ditto.
Geography: Don't know don't care.
Sivik: Passable.

and that's all I guess. I'll post the review for Moral and KH tomorrow after tuition. Urgh, I'm dead beat. Today sure kicked my ass. The stupid ink I had for chinese calligraphy failed on me and leaked into the plastic bag, and I had to clean up the dirty mess it mad. Grrrrrrrrrrrr..... And everyone finished their damned Chinese paper with the speed of light and I was there like a sitting duck, my mind blank. I hate chinese, yet I love it. Without chinese, I can't read a single word from those cheap RM4.50 manga I bought. Teeheehee... -big, silly grin plastered on face-

Anyhoos.... gtg now!!! if I don't study, I'll be thrown into the pits of Hades by mum and banned from the computer. YIKES!!!!!!! Tata~~~

p.s: I found my favourite Detective Conan plushie today!! WOOHOO!!! -huggles Conan to death-

p.p.s: I'm sorry to Diyana and everyone else for not linking them, but I'm kinda stuck here with the confusing words and stuff... Oh well, it's what you get from a Complete Computer Idiot. ><






pointers anyone???