Friday, February 29, 2008

Long time no post

Yeah, you might be thinking, 'what the hell is with this guy?? WTF with the title?!' Ok, I admit, I'm not a guy. But it's just a slang, there's no darn need to be so damned specific. Compre? (sp?)

Right, so we had Spotrs day on Wednesday, which was a few days ago. And I officially announce that I have officially turned into a blackie. Yeah, see my face. Sunburn all the way. I guess my primary friends won't even recgonize me if they see me!!! X/

Speaking of Sports day, Teresa's finally got naib johan!!!!! YAY!!!!!! But it's a sad case reallly, we were so close in beating Xavier's. We lost to them in marching by one mark. That damned, one mark. Who knows if we'll mantain that standard next year. We might fall, we might rise. Hopefully it's the latter. I hope we get first next year, even though I'm satisfied with this year's results. Go Teresa's!!!!! I love you guys!!!!!! (Yet another slang, convent's a girls school. And St. Teresa's a house team name, for those of you who don't know.)


That's the shortest summary for our sports day I can ever think of as I was almost burnt to crisps the whole morning in the stadium until two in the afternoon. After this, we shall be having Hari Keusahawanan (Wow, look at the a's) tomorrow, which is a Saturday. Support 2A3 people!!!! lol.



I'm selling drawings on that day, like how the seniors did last year. Just that, the form ones will be selling stuff too. And there's a junior who's selling her drawings too. I'm pretty positive that my side of the business will fail. -gulps- Damn. I'm thinking of doing a commission for two bucks per piece for myself to earn extra funds for my own purposes, not for the school. (Ps. I'm broke.)I wonder if that's okay... limited places only, and sadly, restricted for SMC students only. :P

Hell, why am I promoting my stuff here on the net? It's dangerous. Shush...






Again, this post has finally come to an end. Sorry for any grammatical errors or typos but I'm too lazy to read through the stupid rants I've typed. (Sue me.) It's late now, better finish my brochures for my commission and the stuff I'm selling for tomorrow!!!







Support 2A3 people. you won't regret. :p

Laterz!!!