Sunday, March 2, 2008

Life lately

I hate life. Goddamn it. I did the biggest mistake in my whole life. Okay, I'm exagerrating, duh. I don't care anymore.

I regret having to make that rash decision. Yeah, business was a failure for me, and I was thinking of how to earn back the money. And stupid me, I forgot that I was the one who sponsored for the photostating fees and stuff, so even if I didn't earn anything it wouldn't make a difference. Well, at least I think so.

And at that time, I was being a dumbass and idiot. I made up my mind to do a stupid art commission. An art commision is like an art request where you request for something you want the person/artist to draw something for you. And I thought after Sports Day and Hari Keusahawanan I'd be stress-free. Darn... Now I ave tons of commissions to do. I shouldn't have done so without thinking about the consequences first. I am seriously being an idiotic, stupid, clueless, un-systematic, rash........ and all the bad stuff you can think of.




Great, I'm depressed. And somehow, ranting all about it here doesn't make me feel better, like how it usually does. I'm so dead. Why do humans exist when we are to suffer (not me, I know some people out there that are worse than me) and destined to die and forget about all the happy times? I bet not even Albert Einstein (who has respectfully passed away, god bless his soul) can figure that out. Ha!

I seriously abhor life. Does anyone have any stress-relief medicine or something like strepsils? lol.








































I should probably just hurry up and draw and get over those commissions and enjoy my holidays next week. Hopefully it'll be one un-troublesome week.

yikes, the sky's turned so damned dark. x/ Better go get my shower now.

laterz. (yet another slang)









p.s: I just noticed I posted my previous post on feb. 29!!!! Happy leap year people!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!