After an hour...
Finally done. After days of ignoring my blog, I have come to realize that the more I ignore it, the more I'll have to clean up. lol. I don't make sense. Oh well, my humour ranges from lame to weird, so no biggie.
Anyways, I was about to blog a few days ago but the evil exams kept me on hold. Damn them, piss off you evil devillish pieces of paper!!!!! -holds anti-exam signboard. WE WANT A STRESS-FREE SOCIETY!!!- lol. I'm talking crap again. Sorry about it.
Speaking of exams, I have a pretty good feeling that I'm gonna fail. I didn't study much nor did I memorize anything, just flipped through and did some last-minute reading. Yeah, I'm stupid. Whatever. Basically, my answers were all crap and nonsense.
My birthday just passed!!!! I'm finally a year older!!!! Hooray!!!!! Rejoice people!!!! lol. Hell I'm not even sixteen, I shouldn't be so happy. It's just basically a step nearer to death. But it's wonder how I survived fourteen years of living without landing into the hospital. (Note: being born in the hospital doesn't count. But I think I was born in some clinic. Figures.)
Anyways, I made this poem/limerick or whatever you call it. Inspiration of the creation goes to my lovely b-day cake -Brownies. Enjoy.
Brownies make you fat,
but we don't care about that.
It's so damned yummy,
that gets you eating for eternity,
until you get a tummy.
Hmmm. I don't quite remember the lower half of it since I did it a few days ago. But who cares. I just don't wanna go for tuition later. I have a feeling I'll sleep. lol.
Me,
signing off.