Nope, I didn't spell the word 'petty' wrong. It's not 'pretty' but 'P-E-T-T-Y'. The thing about being petty is that it'll make people have another view about you, and sadly, it happened on my unfortunate lil' brother. Not that I like badmouth-ing him, but I felt that this particular topic was worth discussing. :)
We were counting our ang-pow money just now, and my family just happened to come across a prob. We found out that the lil' brat's money was different from me and my sister's. Ours was much more. And then the brat started sulking and complaining loudly that it wasn't fair and all that unecessary bullshit. coughcoughexcusemylanguagecoughcough.
Seriousy, mum and dad even gave him an extra hundred bucks!!!!!! And he was still lamenting about unfairness and being picky about everything we did that was unfair to him. He's such a spoilt prat.
I don't think we should complain about life and how unfair it is. Face it people, life IS unfair, whaddya expect? Sure, complaining about life can be fun and it's legal, but when you've exceeded the limit of where it's only a joke, you should stop and figure out the reasons of why life is so goddamned hard for you. Everyone has problems, some handle it well, while others don't. But no one's perfect, so there's bound to some day and some time that the world goes crashing against us. Sigh.... I hate teenage-life.
Anyways, hope the lil' dude reflects on what he has done today and think and process the stuff we told him with that pea brain of his. lol. Just kidding, I know he's a smart kid, just that he's too whiny and spoilt to huse it until it gets really rusty. Grrr...
Exams are coming soon, and that's why me and sis couldn't get longer sleepovers at our cousins' house. Boohoohoo... I apologize for accidently elbowing her in the process of poking at my brother. SORRY!!!!! :). lol. Anyways, at least we had fun in our little stay. -stupid big grin plastered on sze pei's ugly face- lol.
It's late now, better go get some sleep. Minna-san, oyasumi nasai!!!!!!!!!!
Me,
signing off.