It's been a while since I posted something here... There were quite some stuff I could blog and rant about, but time just had to keep on running. Sigh... anyways, it's the starting of a new year of the lunar calendar, (Can't believe that) and since I have nothing to blog about the first day of the chinese year, I shall rant about CNY's Eve events.
Basically, we did nothing but cleaned the house. We changed the bedsheets, cleaned the rooms, washed the pillow cases and many more. (Holy, we didn't clean the washrooms!!! -GASPS- Anyways, we did all the stuff we shoulda do on CNY eve, despite that the brat -my brother, had to spoil the fun by being such a wuss.
He's really a self-centered prat that deserves a good slap in the face to guide him to reality. My cousins and I played some fire-crackers after dinner in my uncle's house. The compound was really big, and he planted those expensive grass-carpet or whatever you call it beside the house. Anyways, we parked the cars in front of the house, next to the grass. And when we were about to play, my uncle told us the play somewhere else from the cars, and so we played on the road.
We actually did an experiment at the corner of the grass to test if we could play there since uncle told us to play beside the cars (From what I've heard) but it failed. So we stayed away from there. And my aunt (Uncle's wife) came out for some air and we started chatting. Suddenly, the prat just had to throw some fire crackers onto the grass and ta-da! A black patch in the midst of a green field. Sigh, my aunt yelled (not exactly) at him for doing so and he just replied casually that uncle said he could play on the grass, which my aunt loved.
The brat, he's such a pain. He blames others for the mistakes he's committed, and it's not fair. We've corrected him so damned many times yet he doesn't listen. WTH anyway?! Grrr... thinking about him makes me sick. It's a very very late night now/very very early in the morning now, better go get some sleep.
Minna-san, oyasumi nasai!!!!!! (Good night everyone!)