It's finally done, the first fic I've completed in years.
:')
Now all it needs is a grammar and spelling check, a summary and a title and it's all set to be posted on LJ.
Approximately 15, 500 words in three or four weekends, and to think I originally wanted it to be a oneshot with 7000 to 8000 words! My first Yewook fic is finally done! After countless frustrating writer's block moments and hours of sitting in front of the computer trying to think of the best possible word to suit the context, it's done.
The thrill of writing when the creative juices flow, it's something I'll never be able to gain by doing anything else.
But editing will have to come later after Wednesday, for I have my Chem test coming up and I have not studied a single shit. God knows how I'm going to cram everything about Chemical bonds into my
But for now, I must sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a tiring day, but it's all worth it.
Yay!!! I FEEL SO HAPPY NOW.
See you when I see you!