Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dear PC,

How nice and convenient of you to die on All Souls' Day, leaving me wondering how on earth am I going to get back all my word documents and 500++ songs. You must've hated me I suppose. But thanks anyway, even though there were frustrating times (like your shitty lagging) we still stuck through for five years. Okay, RIP, bye.


But honestly, HONESTLY, WHY????!!!!!!! FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN BACK UP MY STORY I WORKED DAY AND NIGHT FOR. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU The technician better get it out somehow, along with those songs. I can't download them one by one anymore, I don't have the patience to. But that's another story, because at least I have a list in my iPod of what songs I have. BUT MY DOCUMENTS, MY STORIES, UGH. YEARS OF INSPIRATION AND PROMPTS AND IDEAS ALL GONE. GONE. DARN. BUUURRRRRRRRRN IN HELL.


Sigh. This sucks. I hate this.




*edit: Fuck you Chemistry test, if it weren't for you I could've finished editing the freaking story and posted it on LJ yesterday and I won't even feel so depressed now. Fuck this shit.