I have lost hope in Chemistry (the test I mean, not the subject), as for Physics.... Well, I just hope I find the motivation to study during the holidays. We have a day off early!!!! Yay! Which means I can sleep in a little bit on Friday! Banzai!
Sigh, don't feel like doing anything right now. I haven't even showered, even though it's already nine-ish. Air-conditioned rooms all day long, just when was the last time I sweated? :/
'Fix You' by Coldplay has really, really great lyrics. But I don't quite like the falsetto voice the singer (sorry, don't know his name) uses throughout the song. Though it has good lyrics, I think if I keep on repeating the song I'd have a migraine eventually. The ending was okay though, because finally the falsetto voice is gone and the song turns normal again.
Such a shame it's not to my liking, the lyrics were so. damn. great.
C'MON BOYS LIKE GIRLS, JUST WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU RELEASING YOUR NEW ALBUM SO I HAVE NICE ENGLISH SONGS TO LISTEN AGAIN?!