Today was a hectic day, everything passed by in a blur. And it's one of my not-so-good days where I get irritated very easily and everything never seems to work out.
I'm just thankful I have the internet to turn to in my times of sorrow and sadness.
Even getting on Tumblr is annoying because there are so many distractions here, there and everywhere and the line is being a bitch. Shit, we missed the chance to upgrade to unifi. Great. Just great.
Whatever, I'm going to bed early. The Chemistry test sucked like shit, and God knows where the heck my brain goes to whenever it's needed. Maths test is on next Wednesday, our teacher just dropped the bombshell on us like it's no big deal when it actually covers the whole of Statistics. And Physics test is on the first day we come back to school after the holidays, five freaking chapters. Swell. Mr. Kung better not give us any presents of doom tomorrow or we're all dead chicken. Biology is a killer, all those names we have to memorise... ugh. The school must've thought it was funny to gang up on us and watch us panic into a disarray of chaos. Little buggers.
Anyways, March is tomorrow. Which means it's a day closer to getting our SPM results. I pray and hope for the best.
Peace out.