Tomorrow morning. I expect Youtube to have at least one full episode or else
INSECURITIES! AHFKDHKGAHSRKH:NFGLQ It's been such a long, long time I've felt so strongly for Young Justice, with their shitty air dates and all. The only episodes that really got me (with all the psychological thriller elements and stuff), to be honest, are Homefront and Failsafe only. And right now, I'm thinking Insecurities would be an addition to that list. I have high hopes for it, because it focuses on Artemis, my favourite character of all times (along with Raven of Teen Titans).
On the other hand, I missed Earth Hour. I'm terribly sorry, Mother Earth. ;__; I'm a bad human. The world should end due to the extinction of the human race so Earth can gain peace again.
Only joking.
Satisfied with my Tumblr blog. I don't think I'll be changing the theme for the next couple of months. Yay!
Dear
You, me, a date tomorrow. Set.