Monday, December 19, 2011

Right now, all I know is that I am very, very tired.

Sometimes, life gets to a point where not even a single object of interest of yours can comfort you or help you cope with your exhaustion/emotions whatever shit you want to call it. When you're stuck in a dilemma, how do you know which way is the best for you? The correct path for you? How do you know that you won't make a mistake when you choose one?

The answer is simple. You sit and meditate and find inner peace within your mind before searching for the answer? But what if you can't shake off that horrendous turmoil boiling and churning in your mind? What if you can't find peace?

I want to sit back, relax and enjoy too. I don't want to rush for deadlines again so fast and board the roller coaster ride again when my previous ride had just ended a second ago. Sometimes, people just really need to cool off.

I am tired.I wish I wasn't torn in between and didn't have to care so much. If only.