Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13.12.11

A day for spring cleaning, sort of. I'm just rearranging my manga bookshelf and cleaning up all my test papers and reference books. Not fun at all I tell you.

I'm still kind of tired from the Singapore trip. Three nights there and I never really got enough sleep because I couldn't turn on my phone (an incoming message would cost me three freaking bucks for God's sake) and my iPod did not have an alarm application. So in the end it was down to my human clock. The first night I kept waking up to check the time, three o'clock, four, then five before I finally gave up and woke up at six. It was exhausting. The second night didn't help much, slept at midnight after a whole day's walking and only got like, five hours of light sleep. As for the third night, I slept pretty late as well and got woken up by my cousin at three or four in the morning because he had to take something from his drawer (my sis and I slept in his room, and I took the floor beside his closet) and got insomnia for an hour. Huzzah, the bags still haven't gone away, yet.

But, it was a very, very fruitful trip. I explored A LOT of Singapore and got to know places I wouldn't have if I didn't go. The art exhibition was amazing, and the guide explained the paintings very detailedly in a way I never thought of before. And the Chinese Music Concert at the Esplanade was just too awesome, sigh. My cultural/art side has grown a bit more, yay!

Will post the pictures I took on Facebook. But for now, I have to get back to cleaning.

See you when I see you.