Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nothing's up much recently, just the sky and the ceiling and stuff.

Nah, kidding. I'm almost done with SPM, only Lit and Chinese left. Woots! Have been procrastinating to send work to Anbalagan though, which is NOT a good sign because I'd hate to regret it IF I don't get my A, or at least, an A minus.



On a side note, Boys Like Girls is back from hibernation!!! Yes!!! Record threeeee! Wheeeee! But Bryan's left, sad. No more bassist to assist (lol). I watched their video update like, a week ago on YouTube, and they really seemed bummed that they had to move forward without him. Doubtless their next album will be weird without Bryan, but I think it'll be awesome all the same. There was a snippet of one of their potential songs on their upcoming album at the end of the video, and it sounds wonderful.

I can't wait for the very first single! And John Keefe twitted that the third album is totally worth waititng for. Yay!