Tuesday, November 22, 2011


I think I've blogged about this before. But oh well. Was gonna start on my Add Maths, but then mum wanted me to check the dates so we could make plans for the trip. BUT THEN THE BRAT JUST HAD TO GET AN INVITATION FOR HIS BEST FRIEND AND HIS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION (which, as family, I am obliged to attend) .

So right now, plans aren't concrete yet. I wish I could go. This year marks the 10th anniversary of CF, and they have LOTS OF GOODIES in store for us this year, such as:
  • A SOUTHEAST ASIAN PREMIERE OF THE NEW MAKOTO SHINKAI FILM: Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo (Children Who Chase Lost Voices From The Deep Below)
  • A TEN-YEAR-ANNIVERSARY COMIC FIESTA ART BOOK - CHAM: The Comic Fiesta 2011 Art Book
Okay, two goodies. BUT THEY'LL KICK ASS I'M SURE. Never mind the Makoto Shinkai FIRST Southeast Asian premiere (it has a night time slot so I'm not sure if my parents are as hyped up as I am to stay back at the end of the day), but the art book is to kill for. I love art books because they're special, but they're like super expensive so they're hard to buy. But I just have to have this, because it's a milestone for ACG history in Malaysia (a historical piece, in my opinion). I already have my kiDChan art book which I bought in 2009, so this is a must!

I hope I can go. KLCC Convention Centre, I'm guessing it's near Suria KLCC (KINOKUNIYA!!!!!! DROOL) so once we're done maybe we can pop by Kino.


On a side note, I've rediscovered my love for Alive: The Final Evolution. It's a bad time to be hooked on to manga now, because SPM isn't even 3/4 quarters done yet! As much as I want the whole series, expenses are on a standstill right now. I'm saving for my KL trip (if we actually get to go) so I don't have to rely on my parents as much when I want to buy stuff. I'm looking forward to lots of button badges and bookmarks in CF, and if we get to go to Kino, god knows how many books are there to buy on my list.

And maybe, maaaayyyyybbeeeee I can get a Wacom tablet in CF if they have a promotion!!! EEK!!


Damn, I'm all excited right now. I should calm down and prepare myself for disappointment, because the plans aren't solid yet. I don't mind going alone though. It can be a one day trip, as long as I have directions and money. Lots and lots of money, so if I get lost I can hail a cab to get me to my destination.

My fingers are itching to click on the 'attend' button on the CF Facebook page, but it'll have to wait. So here's to hoping I get to go!!! And hopefully I'll get to see more booths that sell stuff I like and want. (2009 was kind of a disappointment for me, the only great thing about it was the kiDChan booth. Oh well.) Fingers crossed!!!

I WILL SURVIVE SPM. 5 DOWN, 6 MORE TO GO.



*8/12 edit: Ceui is coming the CF' 11!!!! I loved her songs from Munto and Sola! Eek!*