Wednesday, July 6, 2011



holy shit I am so behind times the cover was revealed at the end of May why did I forget to check omigosh the cover is so fucking cool dudes this is way better than my previous post gosh Percy looks freaking awesome he kicks ass man I can't freaking wait to get this book damn October so freaking close to SPM darn it I so want this book and omg he remembers Annabeth even though he lost his memories!!!

I apologise. That got wayyy out of hand. But I'm just so excited for this book! The last book was kind of a disappointment for me because Percy didn't appear at all! Note: being mentioned is different from making an appearance in the book. Gah. So many great stuff coming at the end of the year... Injustice much?

PERCY!!!! Gah, I miss the times when Annabeth would kick his butt.