Saturday, May 28, 2011

TO BE WATCHED.

SUMMER WARS.





I know, the Japanese trailer is crap weird, while the English one looks much better without audio because Yuri Lowenthal sucks voicing the character there for some reason (he was much better in Tales of the Abyss and Ben 10 Alien Force), but I heard this was a hit in Japan. And tissue paper was mandatory when watching the show.


THE GIRL WHO LEAPT THROUGH TIME.



The film looks better than the trailer. At least, that's what they say. Which I hope is true. And I heard tissue was again a must for this show.


However. This (below) looks much better. Even without the audio (the blasted speaker was not working) it stirred something inside me. I stopped halfway though because it was just so darn good. And it was spoiling too much a bit for me. MUST WATCH AFTER THE MOVIE.