Exhausted. After several weeks of unrest and unpeaceful sleep and constant war with exams, I am rewarded with two weeks of holiday. Well, at least, if that doesn't work out (i.e mum's constant nagging for me to study my ass off) I still have a few nights' peaceful sleep until school reopens and I face the horrors of my result.
I'm surprised at myself today. During Lit, it was like something inside of me had exploded and I felt the words just coming to me like water, and I just wrote and wrote furiously, until I realised I had plenty of time and slowed down to a much more comfortable pace and finished my paper, doing every question and tackling them the best I could. Moments like these are rare, and I doubt I would actually forget moments like these where the joy and passion for writing and reading just seem to flow inside your blood. It sort of makes up for the times when I wished I never took the subject.
So, I guess it's times like these that I feel it was worth enduring all the late-night studying and stressful times, just for that two and a half hours of inspiration explosion. :)
Will post a list of what I plan to do during the holidays. And a list of books that I intend on buying. Mum's thinking of signing me up for the Celcom iPhone package thingy. It's expensive. And the amount of what we have to pay (even though it's cheaper than the usual) can buy me twice or thrice the amount of books I have in mind to get my hands on (SARAH DESSEN'S NEW BOOK. ALL YOU LUCKY BITCHES WHO LIVE NEAR KINOKUNIYA/IN THE STATES COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS). So, decisions decisions. Should I trade? I want to. But is it worth it?
I AM FUCKING FREE.
For now.