Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time flies.

It's March, and I have a shitload of activities and homework piled up for me. (Present pile of homework left untouched at the side, yet I still have time for this.) Holidays are soon, but I doubt I'll get much of my personal stuff done, much less some rest.

It has always been in my mind ever since forever, should I stick to blogger? I am thinking of venturing out to different social networks (excluding the one and only book of face) like tumblr and twitter, but whenever the thought crosses my mind I somehow cancel it out since I have been on this site for years. And this somehow is a living proof of my existence and growth (regardless if I actually had any at all since 2007). My rants and bitches, my complaints, my happy moments and excitements, suicidal angsty moments and so many more... to just ignore and abandon them like that, it's like throwing part of yourself away; I'm not ready to do that yet. True, we shouldn't look back, but it's from the mistakes in the past that we learn and grow into a better person.

It's not because everyone's running off to sign up for these sites. Hell, I've been thinking about changing sites ever since two or three years ago! But right now, I'm not so sure anymore. At least last time I had the time and opportunity to write a long, decent post, but now I'm more towards the short ones, or sometimes even one-liners.

I'd like to try something new, and I feel it's not that hard to blog on tumblr instantly without a computer but with my iPod touch, as opposed to blogger where whenever I want to write something on mobile internet, I can't. (For some unknown reason.) But I'm not ready to throw my old self away and close that open door of memories, not just yet.

I don't know. This is really happening to me lately. My mind is just full of "I don't know's". Right now, everything is just....


I don't know.